G.G.Tronics India Pvt. Ltd. is situated in Silicon Valley of India, Bengaluru and involved in Design, Manufacturing, Supply and Installation of Electronic Safety Embedded Systems for Railway Transport sector. Products includes Single & Multi Section Digital Axle Counter SSDAC / MSDAC for track section, Approach Train operated warning system for Railway level crossing, Integrated Passenger Information system True color and many etc. G.G.Tronics is ISO 9001:2008 certified and approved by RDSO, Ministry of Railways, Government of India. The signaling products meet stringent Cenelec 501xx safety standards. G.G.Tronics is equipped with 50000 sq.ft area state of the art technology manufacturing setup under one roof including In-House Embedded System R&D, Electronic manufacturing setup with leaded and SMD component technology, sheet metal works and world class level testing / reliability analysis lab.
- Established in 1991
- ISO 9001-2008 - Certified
- Employee strength of 200 + with 50 professionals in R&D
- Specialization in Safety Embedded System Technology
- Providing unique solutions in Safety Application Domain with latest Safety Embedded System technology
- At G G Tronics meeting challenges is a way of life
Committed to satisfy expectations of our customers and employees with a focus on continuous improvement.
To be a leading solution provider with Design, Development, Manufacture, Testing and Commissioning in Railway Transport and Industrial Automation sectors.
Dedicated qualified and experienced professionals with inherent competency in the state of the art technologies in safety critical areas.
- In-House Embedded System R&D
- Safety System design capability
- Product Engineering with PCB and mechanical design CAD facility
- Hardware and Software safety validation
- System Hazard Analysis
- Reliability Analysis
- In-House Electronics production line
- In-House Automatic Testing of PCB’s using In-Circuit Tester
- In-House Environmental Stress Screening
- Antistatic protected SMD and Leaded components production line
- Panel building and staging
- In-House sheet metal fabrication